Friday 6 October 2017

Kangana’s leaked emails prove she wanted a physical relationship with Ranbir Kapoor

Kangana-Hrithik spat just doesn’t get old. Kangana seems to have a pandora’s box & each time it is opened a plethora of worms (information) falls out of it. 

This time around the latest B-town celeb to get tangled in the controversy is none other than the Kapoor scion, Ranbir Kapoor.


                                             
                                                   Yes! you read that right. How did Ranbir get involved in this controversy you say? Well, the excerpts from the emails that Kangana had written to Hrithik have been exposed & that’s how we know.


In one of the many letters that Kangana had addressed to Hrithik, she referred to Ranbir stating,” RK never paid attention to me before Queen. On few ocassions i even got brotherly vibes from him but after that he saw queen footage in Phantom’s office & approached me on BBM. 

He started sending funky links to videos & other random stuff.” This is one of the emails that is being submitted to the Roshan’s attorney.


Further in the email she states,”When I was shooting in Gwalior for Revolver Rani, he made slight straight forward approach & in its response, I told him that I am in love with someone and I am distressed all the time (that was the time when you’d come to my b’day and tension between us was at its peak). 

I didn’t take your name but I thought if I tell him this, he will understand me better.”




It further reads,”Then again we lost touch when I was in NYC. He texted me again asking howz NYC? and I asked him if he’d be interested in a physical relationship with me, he got a little intimidated and asked why not a regular relationship, to that I said because I am in love with someone and I think he felt bad about it.”



This letter’s content, if true puts RK junior in a tough spot & might just get into an embarrassing battle between Ranauts & the Roshans.



What do you think?


Comment Below

No comments:

Post a Comment